- Stimulates the growth of undamaged hair follicles
- Prevents dry scalp and dandruff
- Gives a high sheen when applied to the hair
- Contains menthol which gives a cooling effect
- Soothes irritated scalps
- Great for thinning temples
How To Use
- Use fingertips to apply a small amount Dudley’s Scalp Special.
- Rub gently onto the hair and/or scalp.
- Lanolin – an animal oil obtained from sheep’s wool and used in rich, lubricating creams, oils and emulsions.
- Menthol – a crystalline alcohol in mint oils that has the odor and cooling effect of peppermint.
- Petrolatum – a colorless to yellow substance made from petroleum used as a lubricant in cosmetic preparations.