- Moisture repellent
- No greasy build-up
- Evaporates from hair shaft after a week
- Locks in hard to hold curls and crimps
- Shields hair from heat
- Buffers against the drying effects of styling sprays
- Holds hair in place
- Rinses out easily
- Great for the entire family
How To Use
- Before using thermal irons, place a dime-sized amount of Easy Curling & Waving in the palm of your hand.
- Rub between your palms until the wax softens.
- Distribute evenly throughout the hair.
- Petrolatum – purified mixture of semi-solid hydrocarbons that prevents moisture evaporation.
- Microcrystalline Wax – emulsifier used to assure product uniformity in the union of oil and water.
- Lanolin Oil – a fatty mixture from various keratin tissues used an an emollient.