- Moisturizes and strengthens dry, brittle hair
- Reduces tangles
- Penetrates the hair shaft
- Reduces “flyaway”
- Retains Moisture
- Great for all hair types
- Has pleasant fragrance
How To Use
- Shampoo the hair.
- Towel blot to remove excess water from the hair.
- Massage a generous amount of Dudley’s Cream Protein in the hair.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes. (Heat is optional)
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Hydrolyzed Animal Protein – a moisturizing protein that bonds to the hair, smoothing the cuticle so that the hair is healthy and lustrous.
- Stearalkonium Chloride – an anti-static agent that detangles hair, imparts compatibility and sheen.
- Propylene Glycol – a humectant that adds moistures, making the hair more pliable.
There are no reviews yet.