- Prevents dryness associated with all hair types and textures
- Increases and maintains elasticity and flexibility
- Locks moisture into wet sets and wraps
- Restores moisture balance after chemical treatments
- Prevents breakage and conditions damaged hair
- Soothes cuticle roughness
- Grooms and softens styles for males and short cuts perfect for the entire family
How To Use
- Use on wet or dry hair.
- Squeeze a small pea-sized amount of Dudley’s PCA Moisture Retainer into the palm of your hand.
- Massage throughout the hair.
- Do not shampoo or rinse from hair.
- Style as usual.
- Sodium PCA – a moisturizing agent that can absorb moisture from the air and supply it into the hair shaft. Unlike glycerin, it will not absorb the moisture from the scalp.
- Biotin – a Vitamin H complex that can penetrate into the cortex and act as a building block.
- Panthenol – a pro-vitamin B5 compound that adds sheen and body.
There are no reviews yet.