- Loosens and removes sebum, dandruff & dirt residue on scalp
- Stimulates and cools scalp & skin
- Relieves itching
- Soothes skin discomforts: heat rash, sunburn, windburn
- Removes & prevents odor-causing bacteria
How To Use
- Apply Dudley’s Scalp & Skin Antiseptic to scalp with a cotton ball.
- Massage the scalp and leave Scalp & Skin Antiseptic on for a few minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly and shampoo with your favorite Dudley Products shampoo.
- After shampooing, you can also re-saturate the scalp with Dudley’s Scalp & Skin Antiseptic and leave it on the scalp for a cool, soothing effect on the scalp.
- SD Alcohol 40 – a readily evaporating colorless liquid is a powerful stimulant and antiseptic.
- Clove Oil – has antiseptic properties derived from a dried flower bud of a tropical evergreen.
- Peppermint Oil – a healing agent with cooling properties.
- Eucalyptus Oil – a colorless pale to yellow liquid.