- Adds sheen and gloss
- Wonderful fragrance
How To Use
- Shampoo the hair with Dudley’s Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Apply a generous amount of Dudley’s Moisturizing Conditioner to the hair, massaging it through to the ends of the hair shaft.
- Leave on hair for five minutes. (For deep conditioning, apply heat.)
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Style as desired.
- Panthenol – provitamin B5; binds to hair shaft readily; coats the hair and seals its surface making strands appear shiny.
- Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin – This is the highest quality and most potent keratin that can be used in hair products.
- Citric Acid – derived from citrus fruit; used to adjust the acid-alkali balance.