- Imparts a satiny, silky press
- Concentrated with essential moisturizing oils
- Shields hair from heat
- Does not weigh hair down
- Eliminates frizziness
- Moisturizes hair
- Lubricates and softens Wraps or Sculptures
- Will not stain gray or color-treated hair
How To Use
- Use a small amount, depending on length of hair.
- Rub between the palms of your hand.
- Distribute evenly throughout the hair.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil – lubricates and softens the hair.
- Petrolatum – a purified mixture of semi-solid hydrocarbons that prevent moisture evaporation.
- Paraffin – an odorless, greasy solid mixture of purified petroleum hydrocarbons that lubricate and soften hair.
There are no reviews yet.