- Sets curls, waves & sculptures firmly
- Makes hair flexible for molding
- Smooths hairlines and short crops
- Protects hair from hair dryer heat
- Controls frizziness
- Contains no drying alcohol
- Excellent for wet or dry hair
How To Use
- Distribute a small amount of Dudley’s Conditioning Setting Gel evenly on the hair.
- Roller-set, sculpt or mold the hair into the desired shape.
- Using a hair dryer is optional for setting the hair and may depend on the desired style.
- May also be used with oil based products such as Dudley’s Crème Press and Scalp Special.
- Comb through the hair for more even distribution, adjusting amount used depending on hair type and style you want to achieve.
- Style as desired.
- Triethanolamine – a coating agent; absorbs moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Protein – a protein used as a moisturizer designed to form a bond with the hair, making the hair feel and look shiny.
- Panthenol- a pro-vitamin B-5 compound that penetrates the hair shaft, adding pliability, sheen, moisture and strength.
Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=17efbe0c18ac08cd7ef7bdb1a4e3f306& –